Shoei Hornet ADV Pinlock anti-fog inserts clip between two adjustable eccentric pins located in your helmet visor, these inserts can be easily swapped over depending on your riding needs. The Shoei Hornet ADV Pinlock insert is made of a moisture absorbing plastic and the silicone seal on the Pinlock insert ensures there is an insulating air layer between the Pinlock insert and the visor. Both these combinations make Pinlock the worlds number one anti-fog product.
Fog resistance level
The Shoei Hornet ADV Pinlock inserts are now supplied in the new higher performance Evo format, and are only available in clear.
Pinlock Evo - Is the new top of the line fog resistant solution for professionals, developed to eliminate fogging in demanding weather conditions. The Pinlock Evo insert is commonly used by professional riders and racers in the MotoGP, WSBK, Isle Of Man etc.
Fits the following Pinlock prepared visors
- Shoei Hornet ADV visors (all sizes)
- Pinlock insert (colour selected)
- Fitting instructions
- Protective film attached (this is a yellowish colour, please remove before use)
This clear insert is now being supplied with the helmet as standard by most helmet manufacturers. This insert offers you clear and fog free vision under normal weather conditions.
As shown in the images below, the Pinlock insert is manufactured out of a unique special moisture absorbing plastic, which helps make Pinlock the worlds number one anti-fog solution for motorcycle helmets.
Normal visor surface
Pinlock® insert surface
- Genuine Pinlock product
- Moisture absorbing plastic
- Silicone seal creates a double glazing effect
- Fully removable & interchangeable item
- Up to five different colours available
- Passes the ECE standards mist-retardant test
- Will fit into your Pinlock prepared visor
- Hornet ADV
Pinlock® fitting and adjustment with 2 piece pin
Pinlock® fitting and adjustment with original pin