Loading Please Wait
The GP-Tech is probably the most technologically advanced and innovative motorcycle race helmet available. Developed in conjunction with 9 times world champion Valentino Rossi, the brief was simple, to make the most advanced and safest race helmet possible.
Note: Helmet is supplied with a clear visor as standard
AGV GP-Tech Helmet - Product DetailsAGV GP-Tech is developed and raced by Valentino Rossi. The GP-Tech is probably the most technologically advanced and innovative motorcycle race helmet available. Developed in conjunction with 9 times world champion Valentino Rossi, the brief was simple, to make the most advanced and safest race helmet possible.
The GP-Tech uses a Kevlar-Carbon shell that is incredibly effective at absorbing and dissipating the energy of an impact. It also enables the aerodynamic properties, required when riding at over 200mph, to be achieved by the shape of the shell. Using a brand new C.A.D. design process the AGV engineers were able to achieve an incredible aerodynamically efficient shell shape without the need for any spoilers of fins to be attached to the shell, this makes the GP-Tech incredibly stable at high speed, dramatically reduces neck fatigue and makes the helmet quiet at very high speeds.
The GP-Tech is fitted with the RACE-X flat racing visor system, featuring tear off posts for racing or track days (tear off are included in the box!) and the AGV No Fog Shield anti mist system.
Internally the GP-Tech was designed to offer the best fit possible for racing and sports riding, the anatomical fit is designed around the shape of a human head, giving maximum comfort when riding and a consistent fit throughout the lifetime of the helmet.
The cheekpads, head lining and neck roll are all removable, washable, and replaceable, and are lined with Coolmax with a sanitized anti-bacterial treatment. The Coolmax lining combined with the Integrated Ventilation System help keep the GP-Tech cool and comfortable even in the extreme conditions.
It has a Double D retention system.
AGV GP-Tech Helmet - Size Guide
How to measure your head
Your safety is to important to simply guess your size. Before trying on any helmets you need to make sure you know your exact head size.
Measure around your head just above the ears and take a measurement at the forehead. This measurement is a good starting point and will correspond with a particular brand's size (always bear in mind a medium in one brand may be different to medium in another).
Getting the right fit is paramount, so don't be tempted to go for another size if your dream helmet is out of stock.
AGV GP-Tech Helmet - Technical Information• Kevlar-Carbon Shell in 3 sizes
• Multi Density E.P.S (inner shell)
• Integrated Ventilation System, flush vents and wide channels throughout the shell for maximum airflow and improved aerodynamic penetration
• Fully removable, washable Coolmax® lining with Sanitized® antibacterial hygienic treatment.
• Cheekpads and linings interchangeable to allow for a perfect custom fit.
• Race-X racing visor, Anti Scratch, Anti Fog 100% UV protection.
• XQRS; Extra Quick Release System, visor changing in seconds with no tools.
• Ready for Racing Kit Visor (permanent fixing of visor to base plates).
• Special visor micro adjustment chin vent for maximum de-misting.
• Aerodynamic “teardrop shaped” shell, designed for minimum drag/lift, offering superior comfort and low noise.
• Double D-Ring retention system.
• Tear off’s included.
• Removable and washable neckroll.
• Removable chin curtain
• Removable nose protector
• Free 3 year warranty extension on-top of standard 2 year warranty.
• Exceeds UN ECE 22.05
• S.H.A.R.P. 5 star rating
• ACU Gold
• Handmade in Italy
Loading Please Wait