Loading Please Wait
Arai Chaser V Helmet - Product Details
The completely new Arai Chaser-V helmet’ has been redesigned from the ground up in almost every detail. A matter of evolution instead of revolution, to continue the success of the popular and loved Arai Chaser model. New on the Chaser-V is the new, wide aperture and SAI visor offering a better view on the road, improving both safety and convenience. Comfort is significantly updated by the modified ventilation system. The interior has been improved to better follow the lines of the head, preventing pressure points and offering the necessary tight, yet comfortable fit.
- EC 2205 Official UK Model, we are an official UK DNA centre
- Extra wide aperture and SAI visor offer a better view on the road or track for better safety and convenience.
- The large rear vent now creates a 50% higher vacuum, noticeable improving the ventilation of the interior. Large size knob for easy operation of the adjustable slider.
- Larger side vents and the redesigned rear vent not only improve comfort, but also the designs and styling of the Arai Chaser V with its SFL construction outer shell.
- Large front duct can be closed or opened with a convenient large size slide, that can easily be operated even with gloves.
- When the front duct is closed, the aerodynamic properties of the Arai Chaser V helmet are further improved for added comfort and noise reduction
- Cheek pads and interior may be removed in seconds for cleaning. Different size thickness are available for a custom fit for every rider
- Rear vent openings plus integrated vent in the neck pad for optimum ventilation
- Three position chin vent helps in demisting the visor and offering fresh, cool air to the rider.
Arai Chaser V Helmet - Size Guide
How To Measure Your Head
Your safety is to important to simply guess your size. Before trying on any helmets you need to make sure you know your exact head size.
Measure around your head just above the ears and take a measurement at the forehead. This measurement is a good starting point and will correspond with a particular brand's size (always bear in mind a medium in one brand may be different to medium in another).
Getting the right fit is paramount, so don't be tempted to go for another size if your dream helmet is out of stock.
Loading Please Wait